A food court is located in the heart of the Village, just a stone’s throw from the stands, with a variety of restaurants.
Visitors can taste all the cuisines of the world for their lunches: Japanese, Lebanese, American, Moroccan or French:
- Salad Bar Green
- The restaurant of the AMSAT (Moroccan Association of Support and Support
for Down Syndrome People)
- Japanese restaurant Matsuri
- The Moroccan restaurant B’nine
- International Restaurant / Burger Eat Neocantine
- Syrian restaurant Yasamin Dimachk
- The Fennich caterer
This food court is open throughout the week of the Hassan II Golf Trophy and the Lalla Meryem Cup.